latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration/ Profile Field&Options

Home Forums Community Forum Registration/ Profile Field&Options

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  J H 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 10:52 pm #4788
J H
Username: jhap

When I add address, city, state, zip to the registration page via General Options>Registration/Profile Field & Options, and then save, they don’t appear on the registration page. After I save all, I log out, and go to the registration page. The only fields there are Username, Password, and email address. Please help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 6:07 am #4807
Bendix
Username: benchefe

Hi,
have you tried to use the “force wordpress to use your labels” button?
s2member – general options – membership levels/labels ?

Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 4:15 pm #4832
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Bendix, that’s only for how it is displayed in your admin panel, not the registration form inputs or labels.

Jasmine,

Are you using the standard registration page or are you integrating with another plugin besides s2member?

What is your website url?

Have you double checked to make sure the fields were saved? You said you saved them but I would double check to see if they are still listed.

Dave

Posted: Sunday Feb 12th, 2012 at 10:35 pm #4920
J H
Username: jhap

Thanks for your replies – I integrated with S2Memeber, and yes I could see them saved in the list. It’s working now. I ended up deleting everything (including BuddyPress) and starting over. However, this time, I added the fields prior to changing any setting in Buddypress and it worked. The last time went into the Buddypress Components/Settings/Pages sections and changed some things prior to installing the S2Member plugin.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.