latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Registration "Thank you" page not routing

Home Forums Community Forum Registration "Thank you" page not routing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Pierre Barnard 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 6th, 2013 at 7:32 am #59198

Hi,

I have the following shortcode being called in my registration page:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ccaps="" custom="greaterchange.co.za" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="0" success=" http://greaterchange.co.za/wp/successfully-registered/?firname=%%user_first_name%%&lasname=%%user_last_name%%&email=%%user_email%%&sresponse=%%s_response%%" /]

The user gets registered and the e-mail gets sent, but the user is not routed to the success page specified in the shortcode.

Please see log generated below. I cannot see the success parameter, and I am not sure if this is correct.

Can anyone please help?

Regards

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 6th, 2013 at 7:40 am #59199

Nevermind, I sorted it out.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.