latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Remote API – Verify user is logged in

Home Forums Community Forum Remote API – Verify user is logged in

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 2:06 am #45446

Hello,
I have S2Member installed on one server to handle registration and membership info. When a user logs in they are redirected to a subdomain, but it is a different server. I need to validate from this other server if the current user is logged in and if so determine their membership level for access to content. Likewise I’ll need to know when they’ve logged out. Is this currently possible with the Remote API? If not, what may be some other ways to approach this?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 9:59 am #45489

Hi Mark.

The login sessions are handled by WordPress itself. I’d google how to share login sessions between WP installations.

Also this, not sure if it’d help: Knowledge Base » Remote User Status (Custom API)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.