latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Remote login and domain authentication

Home Forums Community Forum Remote login and domain authentication

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Mar 11th, 2012 at 4:26 pm #7866

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 5:20 am #7954

Hello Sher.

Thank you so much for the kudos! We’re glad you’re developing with s2Member. :)

I’ll email Jason your question, in case he has a suggestion to make for your develper.

Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 12:04 pm #8007
Staff Member

Hi there. Thanks for your inquiry.

Well, this is getting into some custom coding, so not really within our Support Policy, sorry.
See Also: s2Member® » Support Policy » Fine Lines

General Options -> Registration/Profile Fields & Options
I can set editability of this field to “No (uneditable and totally invisible during & after registration)”. But I could still display it on the client’s “Login welcome page” using the corresponding shortcode.

Yes, that sounds like it should work nicely for you.
See Also: these API docs on the get_user_field() function, which could be used in this scenario.

do I need to use a cURL based or xml-rpc based approach to this

The example that I gave in that KB article, would be considered a RESTful web service API, and I’d recommend cURL or just use file_get_contents() that comes with all installations of PHP.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.