latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Remote Payment Profiles

Home Forums Community Forum Remote Payment Profiles

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  jt22 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 16th, 2013 at 4:38 pm #60411
jt22
Username: yoda22

I am creating an app version of my s2member powered site so basically I will be accessing all of the information via API. This all works very nicely except when it comes to payment profiles. I noticed the remote operations api that create and update users. But is there a feature I can tap into that creates a payment profile? Essentially taking the member upgrade forms as generated by paypal pro-forms and making them remote (or cross-browser)?

Thanks,
Joe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 26th, 2013 at 4:49 pm #60647
jt22
Username: yoda22

Anyone have a sense of how we can leverage the s2member payment profiles to be created via an api (i.e. via another domain)?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.