latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Remote Podcasting with iTunes

Home Forums Community Forum Remote Podcasting with iTunes

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  luisrosario 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 5:59 pm #15090

Hey there guys so, I’ve got remote podcasting setup properly and triggering downloads ect from main site and using itunes through the subscribe to podcast option as described in the tutorial.. However, I would like to submit the xml file into the iTunes Podcast Directory and I receive a 401 error when doing so, which leads me to believe that the remote authorization is being rejected by iTunes server, which would make sense to me. Is there a way for me to submit the feed into the Podcast Directory but retain remote authorization? Could I make the xml file publicly available but protect the actual audio files and have an xml that can be submitted into iTunes Podcast Directory? I’m using Feeder to create the xml file. Any info on this would be amazing!

-Luis

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.