latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Remove password field from registration form

Home Forums Community Forum Remove password field from registration form

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Oriol Boan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 11th, 2013 at 7:06 pm #41465
Oriol Boan
Username: orboan

How to the Remove password field from registration form (in fact they are two fields)? I mean in the registration form created by free registration Pro forms. I’ve selected, in General Options > Registration/Profile Fields&Options, Users don’t have to choose password while registering (the password will be autogenerated and emailed to users) but the password fields are still shown, which is totally useless as the password will be sent by email.
Thank u.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 12:19 am #41522
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

If you disabled Custom Passwords in your s2Member® General Options, they should NOT be displayed in default WordPress® Registration forms, or in s2Member® Pro Forms. Can you please post a link to your registration form so we can see what you’re dealing with? Thanks!

Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 4:20 am #41543
Oriol Boan

Yes, here you have the registration form:

http://jm-badalona.com/membership-options/

(.htaccess protected with jmbadalo/Asdfg98765)

(password is “Contrasenya” in the main website language, you can see the 2 fields)

and I repeat, Custom Passwords are disabled!!!

The shorcode used to show this registration form is:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ccaps="" desc="Sí, sóc membre de la Comunitat Educativa de JM Badalona:" custom="jm-badalona.com" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="clean" /]

at registration-options page (which is called “Pàgina de Registre” in website’s language).

Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 4:22 am #41544
Oriol Boan

I meant membership-options page, of course.
The .htaccess password will be changed soon, so please review the registration form asap. Thx.

Posted: Wednesday Feb 13th, 2013 at 5:00 am #41600
Oriol Boan

Do you need credentials for the backend admin to check the Custom Passwords are disabled? Do you need to know what other plugins I have installed? Thanks

Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 3:02 am #41790
Staff Member

Thanks for your reply :-)

I just took at look at your Registration Form. I’m not sure what I’m missing here, but there is no Password field on that Pro Form. See attached screenshot (translated to English for my purposes).

Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 5:21 am #41817
Oriol Boan

Hi Jason,
yes, you’re right. Right now there is no password field. I think it was a cache issue, but before the password fields were there, even refreshing the browser contents. Thanks for your patiente.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.