latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Remove "Register For This Site" from reg page

Home Forums Community Forum Remove "Register For This Site" from reg page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cyane Tornatzky 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:38 pm #49873

On our site’s registration page is this text “Register for this Site”. Is there any way to change that information? I saw a post with a hack from Eduan, but that is probably above me. Would this be on the wp-login.php even though it is for the registration page and not the login page?

Thanks, I’m very new at this so any help would be awesome.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:39 pm #49874
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best way to do this is to use the information provided here:

Knowledge Base » Changing Words/Phrases In s2Member®

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:40 pm #49875
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Actually you’re referring to the Free Registration Pro Forms aren’t you? You can change that by changing the desc attribute of your Shortcode.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 11:41 pm #49901

Thanks so much – yes, I was referring to the free registration pro forms. I’ll try this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.