latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Remove REGISTER Link on [wp-login.php] Page

Home Forums Community Forum Remove REGISTER Link on [wp-login.php] Page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Frank Versace 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Dec 19th, 2012 at 8:19 pm #35112

Hi – is there a way to REMOVE the “Register” and “Back To…” links at the bottom of the LOGIN page?

I am running an open membership and (even though its free content) I do not want just anyone to be able to access the register page (which is visible on the Login page), fill out the form, and get immediate access to content.

I’d like the Register page to be ‘hidden’ or not so easily accessible (as it is on the Login Page) unless someone specifically has that link.

Alternatively …is there a way to restrict access by having all new member registrations approved before getting access?

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.