latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Removing members admin bar

Home Forums Community Forum Removing members admin bar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 1:06 pm #30337
Paul Foster
Username: PAFoster

Wordpress checks the ‘show toolbar when viewing site’ by default, which obviates my s2Member edit profile pop up.

Will s2Member be able to uncheck this when I select the pop up version of the edit profile option?

If not, is there another solution? I don’t need or want members to see their profile pages.

Thank you.

PAF :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Nov 1st, 2012 at 1:52 pm #30345
Eduan
Username: Eduan

If you want to hide the user’s profile page, you might be interesting in checking under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Member Profile Modifications and Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Member Profile Modifications.

That should lead you the right way in order to have your own custom profile pages (or none at all).

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.