latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Removing Registration field when logged in

Home Forums Community Forum Removing Registration field when logged in

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Laurent Bertin 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 4:59 pm #38180

Hello,

I’m using S2Member Pro Forms to generate a form for buy now custom capabilities. It works fine when the user is not logged in. However, when the user is logged in it stills show the First Name/Last Name and old the registrations fields, I only need to show the payment fields since the user is already logged in.

I can’t find a way to do it, did I miss something somewhere ?

Regards,

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 3:48 pm #38464
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

s2Member® Pro will not require a User/Member to re-enter most fields like this (such as username, email, first/last name, or any Custom Registration/Profile Fields you’ve configured). Not if they already have an account.

However, some of these fields will appear disabled (already filled in), and others will be editable, which might pertain to the transaction (such as the First/Last Name on the account). If you’re not happy with the default handling that s2Member® Pro uses in this scenario, you could create a custom Pro Pro Template if you like, or even modify s2Member’s processing routines using Hooks/Filters that we expose in the source code.

See: Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?
See also: Knowledge Base » Hacking s2Member® Via Hooks/Filters

Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 4:01 pm #38471

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Actually it works very well, I was testing things out and had two forms on the same page, and that created a conflict, the first name and name fields were not field in.

Regards,

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.