latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Renewal link not recognizing user logged in

Home Forums Community Forum Renewal link not recognizing user logged in

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Ray Gulick 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 4:09 pm #39931
Ray Gulick
Username: raygulick

My renewal links are not recognizing that logged in users are logged in. They require a logged in user to login again, then they are redirected back to the renewal form, which they can then complete. I’m getting a lot of negative comments from users, and it doesn’t seem right to me, either. My short code:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Individual Membership: $60/yr" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.nmtechcouncil.org" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="60" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="visa,mastercard,amex,discover" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" modify="1" /]

Can this be fixed?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 9:37 am #40134
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

If s2Member® is not recognizing a logged-in User as a logged-in User, here are some things I would check on.

1. Is WordPress® recognizing them as being logged-in?
See: Knowledge Base » Don't Mix www, — and Without!

2. Do you have any caching plugins enabled?
If so, have you tried disabling this to see if there is a conflict somewhere?

I can confirm this does not occur in a default installation of WordPress® together with s2Member®. Tested today on a clean installation of WordPress® running no other plugins and a default WP theme. Running the latest versions of both WordPress® and s2Member®.

If problems persist, please setup a test installation and try to reproduce the issue there. If you can reproduce this on a clean installation of WordPress®, we’ll be happy to take a closer look for you. Please see this article for some clarification about the scope of our support services.

s2Member® » Support Policy

Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 9:52 am #40138
Ray Gulick
Username: raygulick

WordPress definitely recognizes login. There is a caching plugin. I’ll experiment with that.
Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.