latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Renewal reminders comming soon?

Home Forums Community Forum Renewal reminders comming soon?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices. Last updated by  Greg Harper 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 4:56 am #30238
eBierek
Username: eBierek

Hi,

I just read this thread; http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/when-are-renewal-reminders-sent-out as I am evaluating if s2member could work for my current work.

s2Member does not currently have renewal reminders feature. However, I can confirm that this feature is coming in the next major release of the software.

Can you give some more information when this release will be available? If so s2member pro might be of interest.
Thank you in advance,
Emily

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 4:00 pm #33039
Aaron Plaat
Username: gnofee

Bump.

Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 8:49 pm #33066
Ravi Gupta
Username: rguptaca

I’d like to know the answer as well. This is a critical feature and I think we’ve all been waiting long enough:) I need a solution that is easy to administer. A code hack is not the answer. If we have to pay so be it. Just let us know how much.

I think the development team should post a list of outstanding feature requests and let your customers vote on the development priority.

Posted: Saturday Dec 1st, 2012 at 11:14 am #33110
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I’m afraid they haven’t released any sort of release date or beta release date. However, when it does come out, they said they will send a notification to all users. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 2:07 pm #47504

I agree. This does seem like a fundamental feature.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.