latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Renewing Membership

Home Forums Community Forum Renewing Membership

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 11th, 2012 at 5:24 pm #10609
Ben Rowley
Username: NBM

Hi, I’m trying out s2member and have a few questions.

Let’s say a member’s subscription expires in three days. What’s the process I can create for that member to renew?

We will be using Authorize.net

Thanks.

Ben

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012 at 5:29 am #10635

Hi Ben.

You can use a List Server integration and add the user to an email sequence that’ll follow up with him and encourage him to renew the access. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers[/hilite]

You can also have a conditional in the Login Welcome page to check when the user was a paid user but is now a free one, and show him a customized message to upgrade again. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting[/hilite]

You can then do more advanced customizations, but I won’t get into those here.

We’re working on a new major version of s2Member that’ll make these things much easier but, although it’s our main focus right now and is under heavy development, I don’t have a date for it yet.

I hope that helps.

Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 4:42 pm #10758
Ben Rowley

Got it. Thank you.

Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 7:39 pm #10771
Ben Rowley

As long as the user is able to re-up while still being logged on as that user. I don’t want them to have to create a new account every time their subscription expires.

Posted: Saturday Apr 14th, 2012 at 5:27 am #10789

Right, they don’t need to create a new account. The demoted account can be upgraded again if he’s logged into it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.