latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Reoccurring Payments WITHOUT Paypal Account?

Home Forums Community Forum Reoccurring Payments WITHOUT Paypal Account?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 11th, 2013 at 5:56 pm #37044

My website offers a monthly membership that costs $4 a month and customers pay reoccurring payments each month.
Right now, we have paypal business account and free version of S2Member. This causes our customers to have to create a paypal account AS WELL AS an account with my website. We are losing customers during this process and causing lots of issues, and customers emailing, not getting email confirmations and passwords etc…
I know that if I upgrade to the PRO version of Paypal ($30 a month) it will remedy them having to create a paypal account for the subscription process. (someone please correct me if I’m wrong on that)

What I need to know, is do I need to upgrade to the Pro version of S2Member as well? Its very possible I overlooked something, but can I keep the free version of S2M and just upgrade paypal? I just need to make this process as quick, easy, and smooth as possible for my customers. Some of them are elderly. Thanks so much (and I’m sure this has been answered somewhere else in the forum) I appreciate all advice

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 5:33 pm #37186
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Travis,

Please check this article: Knowledge Base » PayPal® Services / A Quick Comparison

It states that as long as you have a PayPal standard account with ERP (Enhanced Recurring Payments) your users do not need to have a PayPal account in order to have recurring payments.

Can you confirm that your PayPal account has ERP?

Does this answer your question?
– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.