latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Report generation

Home Forums Community Forum Report generation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 20th, 2012 at 8:28 am #17004
Donny Mac
Username: donnymac

Hi

A couple of questions about s2member that I had have been answered in questions from other posters here, but can I ask whether it’s possible to generate simple reports based on different membership types.

For instance lets say I have 3 different types of membership level, would I, as the administrator, be able to generate a list of members from within the Admin panel of the names and details of members within each membership level?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 2:46 am #17073

Hi Donny.

In the Users list of the admin area, you can filter the users by role, which includes the s2Member levels.

s2Member Pro can export the whole users list with their details, including the role, so you can sort it by that and then keep or remove segments you need.

We plan to make possible more advanced reports in the future.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jun 21st, 2012 at 8:34 am #17120
Donny Mac
Username: donnymac

Hi Cristián

Thanks for the reply, yes that helps a lot. That’s exactly what I was hoping I could do with it.

Posted: Saturday Jun 23rd, 2012 at 5:17 am #17232

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.