latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Report tools

Home Forums Community Forum Report tools

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 13th, 2012 at 1:46 pm #8024
Ian Henghes
Username: iaeon

I am hopiing to keep a members databse on S2memberPro that would include about 35 columns (fields) of data per member. Obviously only a few columns can be displayed in the normal view so most will be hidden from admin view.

Assuming there are no issues with handling lots of data like this with S2member is it possible to report on users within the admin system (e.g. apply a filter to list only those users matching a criteria such as ‘renewal year >=2014’)?

I suspect the answer is something like “no but from Pro you can export as a CSV and report elsewhere or you could use a third party plugin”. CSV export has to be OK for this but are there third party plugins that ‘play nice’ with S2member for these purposes?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 14th, 2012 at 2:55 am #8085

Hi Ian.

We’re working on improving this for the coming major release of s2Member, but for now it’d be the CSV export, like you said.

I did stumble upon a users list plugin that integrates with s2Member, though:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/amr-users/
http://wpusersplugin.com/3086/user-lists-and-filtering-with-s2member-fields/

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.