latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Reporting Plugin

Home Forums Community Forum Reporting Plugin

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 6:57 pm #34718
Mark
Username: markeshark

Hello, I’m looking to create a third-party plugin that integrates with s2member to provide reporting capabilities. Before I do though I have a few questions I would really appreciate your answers to:

1) do you have future, imminent plans to create a reporting section of s2member that would provide financial reports, revenue forecasts, etc.? If so then it seems like a waste for me to do it myself…

2) do you have any policies regarding third party developers hooking into s2member and claiming “s2member integration”? I’ve made private plugins for my own s2member installation so I know how developer friendly it is, I just wonder if you have any additional policies for a more public, possibly paid-for plugin?

Thanks,

Mark

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 16th, 2012 at 8:54 am #34785

Hi Mark.

There are plans to log better the transactions information in order to provide purchase reports to the customers, but we haven’t talked much about forcasts and such for the admin. With more data stored, it’ll be easier to create all kinds of reports, but we may not provide them all ourselves, just make it possible for site owners to do. Feel free to create it and we’ll be happy to point users to it if they ask for something of the sort.

Regarding policies, just follow the GPL license, give credit where appropriate, and state that you’re not affiliated to WebSharks Inc. I’ll ask Jason if there’s anything else.

I’ve made private plugins for my own s2member installation so I know how developer friendly it is

Thanks for the kudos! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.