latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Request-Add Options 4 Custom Fields

Home Forums Community Forum Request-Add Options 4 Custom Fields

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  J H 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 12th, 2012 at 10:42 pm #4921
J H
Username: jhap

Could you please add the follwing options to the “edits” dropdown when creating custom fields?

1. editable after registration/ invisible after registration

2. editable after registration/ invisible during registration/ invisible after registration

ie. I would like for my members to be able to edit their address field after registration, however, I don’t want their address displayed on their profile.

It would also be cool to have the option to leave the address field off of the registration page, but allow it in the profile editing section with the ability to edit it.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.