latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Request Refund

Home Forums Community Forum Request Refund

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 22nd, 2013 at 6:45 pm #53830
RH
Username: s2pm

I wish to request a refund for my purchase of s2Member Pro. I have tried to integrate the plugin with my Multisite for over a week now and have submitted several forum posts on various problems. However, I continually run into roadblocks from limitations of the software and incompatibilities. I cannot use s2Member with my site and would like to request a refund.

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 23rd, 2013 at 11:47 pm #53922
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for contacting us.

I’ll send this to our billing department to review, and let you know what they decide. Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Jul 25th, 2013 at 3:45 pm #54087
Bruce
Staff Member

Thanks for your patience.

At this point I see that you’re still working with us to go over some problems you’ve had in one topic. I’m very sorry you’re having problems. If you’d like us to help you out with fixing any of these, let us know in the forums. I’m seeing that Cristián last spoke with you 5 days from now and we have not received any word back from you.

I would ask that you review our refund policy here to see what we will and will not give refunds for:

s2Member® » Terms » Refund Policy

For now we have to ask that you work with us to resolve your problems, as s2Member should work just fine with your installation of WordPress as far as we know.

However, I continually run into roadblocks from limitations of the software and incompatibilities.

What roadblocks?

Posted: Thursday Jul 25th, 2013 at 4:05 pm #54094
RH
Username: s2pm

I need the following functionality:

1. Orders management – I need to be able to manage an order as well as payments. s2Member only keeps track of what level a user has paid for. If a user pays for multiple levels, it only keeps track of the most recent subscription.
2. Multiple subscriptions/orders – I need to be able to manage/track multiple subscriptions/payments/orders per user. s2Member doesn’t allow this.
3. Payment history – I need to be able to view and provide the user an order history as well as payment history. s2Member can support this if I program it and I know this is something you are working on for the next version which is supposed to come out later this year, but I cannot wait that long.
4. Out of the box reports. I need various reports (that I do not have to program myself). s2Member does not provide this.

I thought the Pro Forms would provide the additional functionality, however, due to these limitations, I have have determined I cannot use s2Member at all for my website. I already uninstalled the plugin and removed it from my computer.

I would very much appreciate a refund.

Thank you.

Posted: Thursday Jul 25th, 2013 at 4:17 pm #54096
Bruce
Staff Member

I need the following functionality:

1. Orders management – I need to be able to manage an order as well as payments. s2Member only keeps track of what level a user has paid for. If a user pays for multiple levels, it only keeps track of the most recent subscription.
2. Multiple subscriptions/orders – I need to be able to manage/track multiple subscriptions/payments/orders per user. s2Member doesn’t allow this.
3. Payment history – I need to be able to view and provide the user an order history as well as payment history. s2Member can support this if I program it and I know this is something you are working on for the next version which is supposed to come out later this year, but I cannot wait that long.
4. Out of the box reports. I need various reports (that I do not have to program myself). s2Member does not provide this.

While s2Member does not support tracking this information (for security reasons) you can get this information with s2Member’s API Notifications.

See: Knowledge Base » Building An API Notification Handler

We do not advertise the ability to track payment history or generate reports anywhere on our site. If you take a look at our Refund Policy we only provide refund if:

However, we will consider a refund within the first 30 days of your purchase, if you are unable to install a Product. Or, if the Product fails to perform basic functions, as designed. And, you HAVE already worked with, and followed all advice presented by our support team, in an effort to resolve these issues. Any refunds that are processed, will be granted at the sole discretion of s2Member®.

I hope you understand the reasoning behind this, as s2Member is non-tangible, irrevocable, digital good that can’t simply be returned we cannot just provide refunds because the plugin does not do something that we did not advertise.

Thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.