latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Require terms page to be 'read'

Home Forums Community Forum Require terms page to be 'read'

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 8th, 2013 at 2:08 pm #51682

Hello,

I’ve got a registration page set up with a link to the ‘Terms of Use’ page. Right now, the user that’s registering can simply click the ‘I agree’ checkbox without viewing the terms.

Is it possible to require the users to at the very least, click the link to open the popup to view the Terms of Use page before they are allowed to check the box?

Thank you,
Eric

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jun 9th, 2013 at 4:39 am #51694

Maybe it can be done with JavaScript, but I’m not familiar with it… Maybe just checking the box could open the T&C window, and that probably can be done with JavaScript. The custom profile fields have a setting called Other Attributes you could probably use for this.

I can’t give more specifics because I don’t know JavaScript, so try googling that and see what you find, or ask in a coders forum, or hire a freelance coder to do it for you (jobs.wordpress.net, odesk.com, elance.com).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.