latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Required Fields not working

Home Forums Community Forum Required Fields not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 10:31 am #39883

I have added two fields to my registration form, and made them required, however people are able to register without filling them out, because they don’t show on the form. Any ideas what the issue could be? I made sure I was logged out completely before checking the form. And just in case it was my IP address, I had a friend who’s out of state check it for me as well. Fields are not there.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Nola Cooper.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 8:39 am #40118
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

When you configured these Registration/Profile Fields, which Membership Levels did you apply them to?

Posted: Thursday Jan 31st, 2013 at 8:56 am #40126

I only have one level…free.

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 7:22 am #40390
Staff Member

Thanks for the follow-up :-)

Can you post a link to your registration form please? Is this coming from /wp-login.php?action=register ? Also, I understand that you intend to use only one Level; but which Membership Levels did you apply to the Registration/Profile Fields that you created? s2Member® supports multiple Membership Levels. If you applied Membership Level #1 to these Registration/Profile Fields, they will not display during Free Registration, because there are no Registration/Profile Fields that apply to Membership Level #0.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.