latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Requirements of PayPal Pro for Dynamic EOT

Home Forums Community Forum Requirements of PayPal Pro for Dynamic EOT

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  RM 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 5th, 2013 at 2:39 am #60879
Simon Mater
Username: smaas

I am setting up S2member for a scientific society. So far I am very impressed with S2member’s capabilities. Even though I have been a web developer for many many years it is fantastic to see that people without coding skills can still use the plugin easily. Very nice!

Anyway, I am running into a problem. We want to purchase the S2 member Pro addon to make the registration process easier for our members. We want to use the Pro forms for the registration. Secondly I want to set the EOT dynamically to the 31st of december of the current year. I found a couple forum posts that are very handy, especially this one: Date based EOT instead of fixed duration

What I cannot determine however is if Paypal Pro is required to work with dynamic “rp” and “rt” values. Will this work with Paypal Express?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 11th, 2013 at 4:14 pm #61009
Simon Mater
Username: smaas

Is there anyone that can comment on this? Your input will be very much appreciated!

Posted: Wednesday Nov 13th, 2013 at 2:37 pm #61096
RM
Username: rmendoza

I used the following line to set an EOT

update_user_option( $user_id, 's2member_auto_eot_time', $expire_on );
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.