latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Response Page Works Intermittently

Home Forums Community Forum Response Page Works Intermittently

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  G S 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 8th, 2012 at 1:13 pm #4480
G S
Username: einstein101

I have s2member pro and I’m using Paypal pro for the transactions.

The problem is that when a purchase is made, sometimes the form page re-loads and says “successful please login” and…

other times it gives people an error “The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Apache/2.2.9 Server port 443″. I’ve also tried several browsers and get the same issues, sometimes it works other times it does not.

The funny thing is that even when the page gives the Internal Server error, the payment is completed and the information is entered into the database. So, it seems like it is an issue with reloading the page?

I’ve tried the success=””, but, that doesn’t redirect with the Pro Forms for some reason.

I host at MediaTemple.

Are there any ideas of what can cause this to happen sometimes and not others on different computers?

Thanks for your help! I really, really appreciate it.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.