latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Responsive Video with S2Stream and JWplayer.

Home Forums Community Forum Responsive Video with S2Stream and JWplayer.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 19th, 2013 at 12:42 am #47857
Todd
Username: tdaubs

This is related to this thread here.

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2stream-shortcode-width-percentage/

Prior to the S2Member update that allowed us to pass a width and height percentage, I hard coded the width and height via the method mentioned in the thread at the top of this post.

I tested my video and it was responsive and worked well in IE, Safari, Chrome and Firefox on Windows 7. It also worked well on Chrome and Firefox on Android.

With the new release of S2Member that added support to pass percentage values, the video no longer works correctly on Android(It does work correctly in Windows). Neither Chrome nor Firefox will display the video in a responsive way. Both seem to stretch the video area 100% but they do not stretch the height to compensate.

I am assuming that the problem is with the newer release of S2Member as I haven’t changed any other pieces of this puzzle. Any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 19th, 2013 at 10:37 pm #47913
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I am assuming that the problem is with the newer release of S2Member as I haven’t changed any other pieces of this puzzle. Any ideas?

It sounds like this is an issue with the way different browsers deal with the CSS rules that are created by s2Member. Do you have a page where this is happening on we could see?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.