latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restart start date for ccap membership

Home Forums Community Forum Restart start date for ccap membership

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Agneta Lundström 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 12:38 pm #59812

I’ve got a double question: Is it possible to reset the start date of a membership and still keep stored information about the member.

The reason i simple. Some members wants to run the same membership program once more.

I hope someone has some experience of this.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 6:21 am #59847

You mean change the payment subscription or the time the access ends? Or were these paid one-time, no recurring payments?

If you could give me more info about what and how you’re selling it, I will try to suggest something to do what you’re asking. Thanks!

Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 7:56 am #59869

The members want to buy the same membership again. It’s a healthsite where the members enter values of their progress. I want to keep the old values of the clients even when they start again.

It’s a buy now transaction, but mostly the members are added manually and not thru PayPal. Can I get the s2member drip to work with this or do I need custom coding?

I don’t know if it got clearer.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.