latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restrict All Pages; allow access to X,y,z

Home Forums Community Forum Restrict All Pages; allow access to X,y,z

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Regina Kempster 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 9:37 pm #15743
Mark Hanlon
Username: mlhanlon

I spent seme time searching the support forums, however could not track down this answer. My appologies for the potential repeat question.

We have an existing public site which we now want to migrate to a members only site. As such, there is significant content in existing pages and catagories that needs to be both protected and made available to the public site. I love the restrict all functionality, a defiante improvement over other packages we looked at.

As we would like to allow access to only a select (small) number of pages, About Us, Charter, etc, is there a simple way to Restrict ALL, with the following exceptions? Allowing access to 5 pages seems simplier then manually restricting 50.

Thank you in advance!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Mark Hanlon.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 20th, 2013 at 5:54 pm #56279

I am interested in this answer as well. We will be converting a current free access site to our new membership site and will be bringing over a few pages and many posts that need to be available to the public.

I am having difficulty creating a public page and would need this feature to allow seamless access to the site without having to create a profile. I understand the benefit of a profile, but must ease our audience into becoming a member.

Thank you,
Regina Kempster

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.