latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restrict links depending on level

Home Forums Community Forum Restrict links depending on level

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 2:23 am #13456

Hey guys,

I have a list of links to videos on my site, that when clicked, it opens the video in a modal box.

Anyway, I’m wondering is it possible to place restrictions on the links depending on what level the user is?
So a few videos will be viewable by all, but some links when clicked on will display a ‘please upgrade’ modal box.

The modal box stuff will be fine, i’m just wondering how can I get my site to display different content or even send the user to a different target, after they click the link, depending on what level they are?

Thanks guys

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 7:14 am #13506

Hi Brian.

You could use conditionals to give a different link based on the user’s level. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Simple/Shortcode Conditionals[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.