latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restricted access by category – still shown..

Home Forums Community Forum Restricted access by category – still shown..

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Oliver Spörri 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 3:47 pm #7094

i’ve restricted access on category level.
if i show that category directly, with link, it redirects me to registration page. all fine. but i can still see the whole post – which is correct attached to restricted category – on my home page/start page of the word press blog. also going from monthly archive link i can see the whole post. from latest posts – there only the post title, post self is protected.

that should not be right? why can i still see the whole posts on the home page and via monthly archive? and on latest posts i can still see the post title/link.
with this misbehavior S2member is completely usless to me ;(
please help – i think i just missed something…
but what?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 4:36 pm #7102

just found it;
Filter ALL WordPress® queries; protecting all Alternative Views.

that was it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.