latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restricted Page lightbox popup

Home Forums Community Forum Restricted Page lightbox popup

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Suhaib Siddiqi 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 11:50 am #19370

Hi guys

Any suggestions as how i can get this to work. I want a login popup/lightbox to appear ontop of the conntent when the user is not logged in. And when the user logs in successfully, the popup/lightbox disappears and the page is displayed.

If that is not possible, is there a way of redirecting to a blank page with the popup div in the page and then once the user has logged in, they are redirected back to where they couldn’t access the page or where they were so to speak.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 1:08 pm #19380

I was browsing for my solution to my answer.
HOw about install exec-php and use the following php code?

<div id="login"> 

<!-- Content to be shown if logged in --> 
        <?php if ( is_user_logged_in() ) { ?> 

<!-- Display Username / if logged in --> 
            <p class="logn-text-top">Welcome, <?php echo $current_user->user_login; ?></p> 

<!-- Content to be shown if not logged in -->    
        <?php } else { ?> 

<a href="#"><p class="login-text-top">Login Now<span>></span></p></a> 

<?php } ?> 

</div> 
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.