latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

restricted premium area (page)

Home Forums Community Forum restricted premium area (page)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 8:14 pm #28360
Abner Garcia
Username: Abner7g

Hi there guys I’m trying to create an access structure for my business members and future ones. I want to create a restricted business area (pages) where already paid members from my business directory can access and find some new information that we need to communicate.

Also we are planing to insert paypal upgrade membership buttons to them to access a new feature (discount coupon like Groupon) in another page and looking to use custom capabilities to restrict this page from the business area that is also restricted. So meaning is that I already have paid business members by a business directory plugin with his own payment gateway but this new coupon area will be restricted with a s2m membership level called Business Premium. I hope you get it and point me in the right direction to create this.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 16th, 2012 at 7:26 am #28504

Hi Abner.

I’m not fully sure I understand what you’re asking, but this is what I gather: you have members already and want to sell them access to a page protected with a custom capability. Is that it?

If so, I don’t see what the problem is. Could you give some more details? Thanks! :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.