latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restricting access to a specific # of posts

Home Forums Community Forum Restricting access to a specific # of posts

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 4:33 pm #6324

Hi-

Our site (distilleryuniversity.com) is going to be set up as an online learning center for would-be distilling professionals. Our coursework will be divided up into 10 main courses, with several subcourses within each of the 10. Each subcourse will be a video (hosted on our server), as well as some text files, etc.

Our plan is to have a 3-tier pricing structure:
A. $49 gets the user access to one of the 10 courses (and its corresponding subcourses)
B. $195 gets the user access to 5 courses ($39 x 5)
C. $290 gets the user access to all 10 courses ($29 x 10)

Since plans A and B allow the user to choose which course(s) they wish to gain access to, what is the best method for setting this up? Via ccaps? Something with Paypal? I\’m afraid I\’m at a loss and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 6:08 pm #6346

Yeah, ccaps would be best for this, but the current pro-forms or buttons are limited to allow selection as you would in a cart.

What you can try is having a two step process, where the user picks what courses he’d want first and that takes him to the page with the pro-form or button to pay for them.

You can use varialbes in the s2Member shortcodes to customize what the user purchases.
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1604

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.