latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restricting Buddypress for other members

Home Forums Community Forum Restricting Buddypress for other members

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Agneta Lundström 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 22nd, 2013 at 4:59 am #48075

Hi!

I’ve got some problem with the restriction of Buddypress. I want the member that is logged in to se all his/her buddypress sites but nobody else. I’ve tried using the URI but they block everything for everybody. I tried using /members/%%current_user_login%%/activity/ but that doesn’t work. Any ideas of how I can achieve this?

/Agneta

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 22nd, 2013 at 7:37 pm #48129
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

s2Member doesn’t support this functionality directly, you’ll need to add this capability using Advanced PHP Conditionals to the code for the activity page. You can find info on these conditionals here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

Posted: Tuesday Apr 23rd, 2013 at 2:30 am #48149

I suspected that you’d say that. Since I’m using some BP-plugins that doesn’t “use pages” I’ll have to try making Buddypress private. And that seems to be a hard one to achieve. I’ve got a developer looking into it and if I find a solution I will post it, because I know I’m not alone with this.

Thanks anyway!

/Agneta

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.