latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restricting categories, And Refund

Home Forums Community Forum Restricting categories, And Refund

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 12:48 am #26258
Argjr
Username: mytov

Restricting categories is not working. I can open a different browser and remove cookies and the browser will still see the restricted blog post under a member page. I just purchased the pro today and have not found out why it is not working. I believe I need a program with a higher level of support. Yes I have read your refund policy. I have spent 3 days working with the framework product before I purchased but was required to purchase for other functionality. Please Refund.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 7:45 am #26288

Hi Argjr.

I have spent 3 days working with the framework product before I purchased but was required to purchase for other functionality.

Who asked you to do that? The Pro version doesn’t change the category restrictions in the framework.

I believe I need a program with a higher level of support.

I looked for another thread you posted asking about this, but can’t find it. Could you point us to it?

I can open a different browser and remove cookies and the browser will still see the restricted blog post under a member page.

That’s weird. Have you checked if other restrictions work?

Restrictions won’t work if you haven’t set up the Membership Options page, have you done that? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Options Page[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Sep 24th, 2012 at 11:23 am #26316
Argjr
Username: mytov

The pro version is needed for separate login page and registration page. The advice was taken off your website that the framework version would not allow that, not using WP login.
I agree that it is weird
Yes membership option page configured.

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25th, 2012 at 6:32 am #26412

The pro version is needed for separate login page and registration page.

Ah, got it. Yeah, you need the pro-form and login widget to do that.

Yes membership option page configured.

I see. I’d need to see your site to help me figure out where the problem may be. Would you submit the info using the contact form, please? s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Thanks. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.