latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restricting the Loop on homepage?

Home Forums Community Forum Restricting the Loop on homepage?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 12:02 pm #11397
Ayman Hassan
Username: 4web

Hello,

I have a client that would like their homepage displayed like a typical WordPress blog with the loop pulling posts from oldest up to most recent. They also want every single page on their site restricted to members only, as it’s a members site add on to their regular public site.

I haven’t been able to figure out how to lock down the homepage that the loop runs on.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated. I’m using S2Member Pro.

Thank You.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 21st, 2012 at 7:30 am #11494

Hi Ayman.

Have you tried putting a [hilite mono]/[/hilite] (forward slash) in the Level 0 field of the URI restriction? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions[/hilite]

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:44 pm #11767
Ayman Hassan
Username: 4web

That worked beautifully!

Thanks Christian!

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 2:28 am #11804

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.