latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restriction to file downloads by Username

Home Forums Community Forum Restriction to file downloads by Username

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Narek Ambar 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 25th, 2013 at 3:45 pm #61358

Hello,

I’ve watched the full file download video and have searched the forums and I can’t seem to find the answer to this.

I am an audio engineer and I want each of my clients to have access to only their own songs (which I will upload.)

When a client makes an account and has their own page, how can they only see THEIR files to download. How can I put some kind of tag or something on the file to make ONLY available to a certain username and automatically have it show up on their page when they log in?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.