latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restrictions aren't working

Home Forums Community Forum Restrictions aren't working

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 9:23 pm #29944

Hi,
on my website I added a page and set the highest restrictions level for it, anyway when I load that page, is visible for a simple visitor which is not even logged in and of course for all other ones. What is the problem here and how can I solve it?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Oct 28th, 2012 at 11:19 am #29963
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Geoffrey,

Have you made sure that you are logged out of your admin account when you tested it?

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Oct 28th, 2012 at 4:39 pm #29974

I already said that I’m not even logged in. I use different browsers, in one of them I’m logged in as subscriber and in other one I’m not logged in at all. For that specific page I selected Highest user level for access and the page is visible to all user types and for non logged in as well.

Posted: Sunday Oct 28th, 2012 at 5:09 pm #29976

Nevermind, solved this.

Posted: Sunday Oct 28th, 2012 at 6:37 pm #29982
Eduan

What was the problem? If you don’t mind sharing for future reference. :)

Posted: Sunday Oct 28th, 2012 at 7:43 pm #29986

I should set Membership Options Page from S2Member -> General Options -> Membership Options Page.

Posted: Monday Oct 29th, 2012 at 10:17 am #30017
Eduan

Ah I see, well glad you solved the problem. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.