latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restrictions in printing a membership page

Home Forums Community Forum Restrictions in printing a membership page

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 1:53 pm #49379

I’ve got a question about restrictions. Is there a way to restrict a member from printing information from the page?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 7th, 2013 at 10:55 pm #49448
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Is there a way to restrict a member from printing information from the page?

s2Member isn’t capable of this, and I’m not aware of any way to accomplish this. If there is a way, you could use s2Member’s PHP Conditionals to decide when to do so.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

Posted: Wednesday May 8th, 2013 at 2:03 am #49466

Thanks for the reply. I think I will explain a bit about the real problem. The quiestion I asked was to find the right place to look for the error.

The real problem is that something is restricting. This is what I’ve done and what happens:

– I’m using “print or pdf” button with a shortcode on member pages only.
– The first time a member tries to print or create pdf it works great.
– The second time they only get the membership options page to print. (This is why I suspected that there’s a restriction somewhere).

Could there be some restrictions about pdf that makes it all act this way.

Posted: Thursday May 9th, 2013 at 12:00 am #49531
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Could there be some restrictions about pdf that makes it all act this way.

It’s possible that the PDF was created in a way that causes this, but s2Member does not have anything that could cause this.

I found this article online about this, perhaps it could help you figure out the problem:

http://www.ehow.com/how_6299874_disable-pdf-print-function.html

It appears that it’s a property in the created PDF.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.