latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Restrictions of Text Content on tabs & Accord

Home Forums Community Forum Restrictions of Text Content on tabs & Accord

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 20th, 2012 at 6:44 am #35130
Andy M.
Username: skyfox360

Sir,

I need to present a demo website to get the job and my client need to know if he can hide parts of text
which belongs to tabs, accordeons, all king of content delimited to DIV.

I do ask how we can integrate the shortcodes on portions of text in a page that has tabulations or accordeons text.

Examples:

http://www.photographes-france.net/blog/?page_id=585

http://www.photographes-france.net/blog/?page_id=589

4 tabs for 4 differents content.

If now, I want that these 4 tabs becomes visible for 4 different level of users, I have to add the shortcode, but where exactly please ?

Here is my text but non effective as the text content disappear !

Dr Patrick Métais
Madame Pancrazi
Gilles KEMOUN
PDF

[s2If !current_user_can(access_s2member_level0)]

Le Dr Patrick Métais est médecin interniste, gériatre et responsable de la mise en œuvre de nombreux établissements porteurs de projets innovants.

[/s2If]

I do not know where to place the [s2If] and [/s2If] codes. Outside the DIV ?

Shortcodes can be integrated on the visual or the text panel, the same way ?

Thanks for your kind help !!!

A.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 2:22 pm #35342
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Andy,

s2Member’s s2If shortcodes work in the same way as any PHP conditional, meaning that you should be able to put them around any portion of your HTML/Visual editor.

The simplest way is to wrap the actual contextual content (or the text) that you’d like to guard, but you can wrap as much or as little as you’d like.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.