latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Return User level via Javascript

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Return User level via Javascript

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Brandon Batie 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 26th, 2013 at 6:38 pm #43265

Jason,
A long time ago I had a s2 code for Flash Builder in action script (which I need to do now from Javascript from a webapp) that I could send a username and password to verify the user and return the subscription level. If I remember right it was in the s2_hack and I passed the following line:

www.domain.com/s2_user_pass_ok=1234-something-secret-1234&s2_username=username&s2_password=password

If I remember it would return the level, 0 for free, and -1 if not registered. I tried searching the forum for it, but it was a long time ago. If this is still possible can you let me know how.

Thanks a bunch.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.