latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

robots.txt

Home Forums Community Forum robots.txt

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Apr 1st, 2013 at 11:56 am #46277
Frank Bens
Username: Frankbe

Hi,
Google adsense stopped ads on my website and the issue is that I need to give access to googlebot to my account page. It looks like that page couldn’t be crawled.
Should I add a robots.txt to the root of domain or is there anyway to modify something inside my wordpress /s2member files to fix this problem.
Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 10:12 pm #46431
Eduan
Username: Eduan

So basically you want to know how to not restrict your content to Google?

If you restrict your content in your website, your content is also restricted to Google, and there’s currently no way to avoid that.

On the other hand, if your content is not protected then Google can freely access it, again, there’s no way to avoid that currently.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.