latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Roles Not Changing for Paying Members Paypal

Home Forums Community Forum Roles Not Changing for Paying Members Paypal

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 7:54 pm #53411

I’m not sure why this is happening all of a sudden.

I’ve had plenty of issues with the plugin but this one is new.

In the past, when someone bought the membership, they automatically switched to role level 4 (or whatever), which also automatically synced with a mailchimp newsletter…

Now, with the last 4 buyers, they are simply registered as subscribers with no access to anything.

I then have to manually switch them to level 4, which is bad because I then have to manually add them to mail chimp ( and manually remove them should they cancel)/

Any idea why this would just start happening out of nowhere?

We use Paypal.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jul 14th, 2013 at 12:17 pm #53423
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Could you please try these common trouble shooting tips: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.