latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 disappeared after update

Home Forums Community Forum S2 disappeared after update

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 22nd, 2013 at 9:21 pm #56484

I just clicked update in my plugin registry and now S2 Pro and Buddy Press no longer show in my dashboard, nor in my list of pluginns. I tried reinstalling s2 framework and install failed because file already exists. ??? How can I see S2 pro again???

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 28th, 2013 at 8:36 am #58793

Sorry I didn’t see this sooner. Were you able to fix it?

If the automatic update failed, then you’ll need to do it via FTP. This video I made may help: ▶ s2Member Pro Update Tip

The server scanner is useful to see if the s2Member Framework and Pro directories are correct or should be reuploaded. ▶ s2Member Server Scanner

I hope that helps!

Posted: Thursday Aug 29th, 2013 at 12:00 am #58825

Thank you,

I ended up removing and reinstalling s2member via ftp and it worked – thank you so much -this video will help if I need it for future updates. All the best,

Posted: Thursday Aug 29th, 2013 at 7:00 am #58840

Excellent! I’m so glad it helped. Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.