latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2-hacks.php in conflict with wp 3.5.2

Home Forums Community Forum s2-hacks.php in conflict with wp 3.5.2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 6:10 am #52455
Prolet
Username: vesta

First of all I’d liket to wish to everybody a great week and happy summer :)

And here is the problem I have.
In order to hide s2M on the front-end I use this code as Cristian suggested – http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/removing-admin-meta-box-old-fixes-broken/#post-18277

Today, after upgrading to wp 3.5.2 I can’t use s2-hacks.php.

Some suggestions, please?

Very best,
Polly

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 24th, 2013 at 9:03 pm #52486
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Today, after upgrading to wp 3.5.2 I can’t use s2-hacks.php.

Are you saying your Must-Use Plugins are not working at all, or just this specific hack? I can tell you that I’m running 3.5.2 on a local installation with multiple Must-Use Plugins running on it and they are still working as intended. I will test out this code that was posted with WordPress 3.5.2 now and see if it is still working as well.

EDIT: This hack is still working perfectly on my installation of WordPress 3.5.2 .

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.