latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 inserting css into head section of page

Home Forums Community Forum S2 inserting css into head section of page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 8th, 2013 at 4:33 am #53107
gayle dent
Username: gayle1

Hi everyone. I hope I have not overlooked this somewhere else in the forum. I have put it past the WP forums and they are also confused. When I activate both S2 Members and Theme My Login, the registration and login pages insert their own css within the section, overriding the css of the theme. The body background displays white instead of dark gray (#2e2e2e). I have been through every file. Very strange. I would appreciate knowing if anyone else has experienced this, and if they know the solution. If I activate just one of those plugins (either one) this does not happen. But the inserted code does appear to be related to S2.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 10:30 pm #53263
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Gayle,

Have you checked under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Registration Design?

s2Member’s styles to the login/registration page are configured here.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.