latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 login breaks site

Home Forums Community Forum S2 login breaks site

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 3:23 pm #19186

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 5:06 pm #19194
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Roger,

Could you please give us the URL to the s2 login?

Thanks. :)

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 1:39 pm #36283
aya desimone
Username: justaya

Help!!!!! What is going on? I can’t access my site.
I enabled the S2 free plugin and have done nothing with it yet. Now I cannot login to the wordpress Admin panel. login attempts for wp-admin get redirected to the S2 login. I’m using a Kriesi premium theme (Relplete) with no fancy modification to the site. No modification of the basic current version of WordPress.
What is going on? Help me please !

Posted: Saturday Jan 5th, 2013 at 5:37 pm #36341
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Aya, please open this in a new topic, and first of all try the following troubleshooting steps and post the results in the post you make: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.