latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2 member Dashboard not showing

Home Forums Community Forum s2 member Dashboard not showing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 2:44 am #22809

hi, strange , My dashboard not showing up at all . i can see only the save button.
just before that (not sure if it related ) i have apply some coupon , on the box i have put coupon code between ()

this is the link for screeenshot

anichawhite.com/s2screenshot.png

Please could you hellp & advise

regards

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 23rd, 2012 at 8:07 am #22849

Hi Anicha.

That looks like a JavaScript conflict.

Could you test changing to the default TwentyEleven theme and refresh that admin page to see if it works properly then? Another thing you can test, if the theme wasn’t the answer, is deactivating other plugins one by one, checking after each if the problem goes away.

Let me know how it goes. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.