latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

s2 member logs

Home Forums Community Forum s2 member logs

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 8:31 am #13299
Nigel
Username: enquirer32

Just checked for a log of transactions in the folder given on the s2 admin interface:

publichtml/mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member-logs

and there are none although I have ticked the option to save debugging info.

Have I missed something here?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 1:17 am #13330

That’s odd. You should have log files there if logging is enabled and you had transactions. :/

Do you have any errors in your server logs?

I’m not sure if it’ll help, but could you upload this script to your server and open it in your browser to see if you get any problems? http://www.s2member.com/r/server-check-tool/

Thanks!

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 2:54 am #13367
Nigel

I uploaded the script as is and pointed my brower at it and received the message ‘Do NOT access this file directly.’ I then renamed it /check-my-server.php and got a 404…?

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 3:12 am #13369

Sorry, I had renamed the file before zipping it and didn’t realize that’d cause an error. I updated the name in the zip.

The one you tried after should have worked, though. http://yoursite.com/check-my-server.php Make sure you didn’t have a typo in the name that may have caused the 404.

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 7:39 am #13391
Nigel

OK – found a log.

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 11:34 pm #13436

Cool. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.