latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Member Pro PayPal forms tab key problems

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Member Pro PayPal forms tab key problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 7:36 pm #13322

Hi there,

I’ve found a rather alarming problem with my S2 Member PayPal pro forms. I put the level 2 and 3 access forms onto my membership options page and found when I came to test them that if I filled in the first name field in the form at the bottom of the page (level 2) and then hit tab, the cursor, and the information I’d filled in, would jump to the level 3 form at the top of the page. I’d start filling in the student subscription for $45 and find that when I got to the PayPal that I’d filled in the full price subscription at double the price.

Each form works fine by themselves on the membership options page. It’s just when they’re together that the data jumps up into the other form.

Has anyone experienced this before? Was there a solution?

Is it the browser that I’m using? I’m using Safari on a MacBook.

Thanks for your assistance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 13th, 2012 at 1:20 am #13331

Hi Jasmine.

The problem is that pro-forms aren’t ready to be used next to other pro-forms in the same page yet, they won’t work properly. You’ll need to have separate pages for each for now. The Membership Options page could have links to the individual pro-form pages.

I hope that helps understand the problem you’re having.

We’re working on improving them so that they may work together in a single page.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.