latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

S2 Member with Google Translate

Home Forums Community Forum S2 Member with Google Translate

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Zi Neo 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 11:23 pm #44880
Zi Neo
Username: reyes

Hi all,

I am facing an issue when registered members use google translate on a protected page, they are redirected to the sales page, and are unable to view the protected content.

A quick search on this forum was done and there was a post, with the URL provided below, regarding the incompatibility between S2 member and Google Translate, which is now closed for new replies. The post did not offer a solution.

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2member-and-google-translate/

May I just ask if there are any other translation plugins that will address this problem? Is there any way where members can log in and translate the protected content in any language they want successfully?

Thanks in advance!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 15th, 2013 at 11:30 pm #44881
León
Username: Jaleo

Hello Zi,

The problem with Google Translate is that it works as if it were a visitor. A visitor can’t view protected website content. That’s why it’s not working with your website.

What I can recommend is that you tell your users to paste the text into Google Translate and translate it themselves.

Hope that works!
-Leon

Posted: Saturday Mar 16th, 2013 at 1:37 pm #44936
Zi Neo
Username: reyes

Hi Leon,

Thanks for your response. Really appreciate your help!
My website is built on wordpress so what I did was to use another plugin for Google Translate and it works fine now.
Guess some plugins work better than others. Hope this helps any other member who faced similar issues :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.